Jaipur Dialogues I.N.D.I.A Alliance is an Alliance of Scammers

P

Pranay Shome

I.N.D.I.A alliance is an alliance of scammers, understand why it is so and how it is so?

The recent meeting of I.N.D.I.A alliance in Mumbai comprising opposition parties resolved to ‘resolutely’ oppose P.M. Modi’s plan for one nation, one election and also try and prevent him from coming back to power for a third consecutive term, ostensively to “save India”.

But can you, the reader, believe the sheer hypocrisy of all these opposition parties!

Yes, I dare used the word ‘hypocrisy’ to describe the basically corrupt nature of the opposition parties that are a part of the I.N.D.I.A alliance.

This article is about exposing the track record of some of the scam tainted leaders of the I.N.D.I.A alliance that dare to challenge the rule of mine and yours beloved Prime Minister.

Rahul Gandhi

First come to the so-called first son of India-Rahul Gandhi

With half-witted intellect and a penchant for stoking controversy, Mr. Gandhi’s list of corruption and legal cases is interesting.

• The Guwahati court gave bail to Rahul Gandhi in yet another defamation case filed by the RSS. The bail was granted on a bond of Rs 50,000 in September 2016. The case was filed after Rahul had lied that he was prevented by the RSS from entering the Barpeta Satra in Assam in December 2015.
  • Sedition case for ‘Rape in India’ remark in 2019.

National Herald Case– Mr Gandhi is out on bail in the National Herald case. Along with his mother Sonia Gandhi, he was granted bail in December 2015 in the case pursued by BJP leader Subramanian Swamy. The National Herald case involves Young Indian’s takeover of Associated Journals Limited, the company that runs National Herald newspaper, and the dealings thereafter.

This fellow is currently out on bail and is still possessing the audacity to make a remark about corruption free India.

Arvind Kejriwal

He spent close to Rs 45 crore in the renovation of his house at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Lalu Prasad Yadav

This mahashaya is a convicted leader, to even hear this fellow speak of a corruption free India is to witness a hypocrisy of astronomical proportions.

Let’s see- Weeks after he was granted bail in a fodder scam case, Lalu Prasad Yadav has been charged in a fresh corruption case over alleged irregularities in recruitment between 2004 and 2009 when he was Railway Minister.

The 73-year-old veteran leader walked out of jail last month after the Jharkhand High Court granted him bail in the 139 crore Doranda Treasury scam case. A CBI special court had in February sentenced him to five years in prison in the case. He was also fined 60 lakh.

Conclusion

These convicted and corrupt leaders showing the fact that they will herald a new corruption free India is a joke.

Hence I.N.D.I.A alliance is an alliance of scammers.

The post I.N.D.I.A Alliance is an Alliance of Scammers appeared first on The Jaipur Dialogues.

Continue reading...