Asato Maa Sadgamaya: 36:28
Om Poornamadah: 42:18
Om Saha Navavatu: 54:39
Om Namah Shivaya: 01:06:51
Om Chant: 01:18:31

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
First mantra is praise of lord Shiva to grant healing rejuvenation.
Second mantra at 30:28 is for peace.

Third mantra at 31:51 is Universal prayer
Meaning:
1: Om, May All become Happy,
2: May All be Free from Illness.
3: May All See what is Auspicious,
4: May no one Suffer.
5: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

Fourth mantra at 36:28
Meaning:
1: Om, (O Lord) Keep me not in the Unreality (of the bondage of the Phenomenal World), but lead me towards the Reality (of the Eternal Self),
2: (O Lord) Keep me not in the Darkness (of Ignorance), but lead me towards the Light (of Spiritual Knowledge),
3: (O Lord) Keep me not in the (Fear of) Death (due to the bondage of the Mortal World), but lead me towards the Immortality (gained by the Knowledge of the Immortal Self beyond Death),
4: Om, (May there be) Peace, Peace, Peace (at the the three levels - Adidaivika( to the daiva or fate, unseen forces and gods.), Adibhautika ( living beings)and Adhyatmika (Spiritual level).

Fifth mantra at 42:18
Meaning:
1: Om, That (Outer World) is Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); This (Inner World) is also Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); From Purna comes Purna (From the Fullness of Divine Consciousness the World is manifested) ,
2: Taking Purna from Purna, Purna Indeed Remains (Because Divine Consciousness is Non-Dual and Infinite).
3: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

Sixth mantra at 54:39 is for Guru (master) and disciple
Meaning:
1: Om, May God Protect us Both (the Teacher and the Student),
2: May God Nourish us Both,
3: May we Work Together with Energy and Vigor,
4: May our Study be Enlightening and not give rise to Hostility,
5: Om, Peace, Peace, Peace.

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे
सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्
मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ॥

Om Try-Ambakam Yajaamahe
Sugandhim Pusstti-Vardhanam
Urvaarukam-Iva Bandhanaan
Mrtyor-Mukssiiya Maa-[A]mrtaat ||

Meaning: 1: Om, We Worship the Three-Eyed One (Lord Shiva),
2: Who is Fragrant (Spiritual Essence) and Who Nourish us all beings.
3: May He severe our Bondage of Samsara (Worldly Life), like a Cucumber (severed from the bondage of its Creeper),
4: and thus Liberate us from the Fear of Death, by making us realize that we are never separated from our Immortal Nature.

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
Om thrambakam yajarmahi
sugandhim pushti vardhanam
purvarugamiva bandhanaant
mruthomukshiyamamrithath...

We Meditate on the Three-eyed reality
Which permeates and nourishes all like a fragrance.
May we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality,
Even as the cucumber is severed from bondage to the creeper.

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
ॐ aum = is a sacred/mystical syllable in Sanatan Dharma or Hindu religions, i.e. Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism & Sikhism.त्र्यम्बकं tryambakam = the three-eyed one (accusative case),त्रि + अम्बकम् = tri + ambakam = three + eyeयजामहे yajāmahe = We worship, adore, honour, revere,सुगन्धिम् sugandhim = sweet fragrance, fragrant (accusative case),पुष्टि puṣṭi = A well-nourished condition, thriving, prosperous, fullness of life,वर्धनम् vardhanam = One who nourishes, strengthens, causes to increase (in health, wealth, well-being); who gladdens, exhilarates, and restores health; a good gardener,पुष्टि-वर्धनम् = puṣṭi+vardhanam = पुष्टि: वर्धते अनेन तत् = puṣṭiḥ vardhate anena tat (samas)= The one who nourishes someone else and gives his life fullness.उर्वारुकमिव urvārukam-iva = like the cucumber or melon (in the accusative case); or like a big peach.Note: Some people have decomposed the compoundurvārukam in this way: 'urva' means "vishal" or big and powerful or deadly; 'arukam' means 'disease'. But urva (उर्वा) does not mean 'vishal' in Sanskrit; Another possibility would be ūrva (root ऊर्व्), meaning 'to kill, hurt', which could bend the translation to 'please eradicate all disease' as ūrva is in the imperative mood. Another way: uru: big, large; ārukam (in the accusative case): peach; iva: like.बन्धनान् bandhanān = "from captivity" {i.e. from the stem of the cucumber} (of the gourd); (the ending is actually long a, then -t, which changes to n/anusvara because of sandhi)Note: bandhanān means bound down. Thus, read with urvārukam iva, it means 'I am bound down just like a cucumber (to a vine)'. If you read it with mṛtyormukṣīya it means 'liberate from the bounds of death'मृत्योर्मुक्षीय mṛtyormukṣīya = Free, liberate From deathमृत्यु: + मुक्षीय = mṛtyoḥ + mukṣīya= from death + free (Vedic usage)मा ∫ मृतात् mā ∫ mṛtāt can be translated in a number of different ways:1) मा + अमृतात् = mā + amṛtāt = not + immortality, nectarTranslation would be: (Free me from death but) not from immortality.2) मा (माम) + अमृतात् = mā (short form of mām) + amṛtāt = myself + immortalityTranslation would be: Give me some life rejuvenating nectar3) मा (माम) + अमृतात् = mā (short form of mām) + amṛtāt = myself + sure, definitelyTranslation would be: Free me from certain death.

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
ॐ सर्वेशां स्वस्तिर्भवतु ।
सर्वेशां शान्तिर्भवतु ।
सर्वेशां पुर्णंभवतु ।
सर्वेशां मङ्गलंभवतु ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Meaning:
May there be Well-Being in All.
May there be Peace in All,
May there be Fulfilment in All.
May there be Auspiciousness in All, Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
ॐ त्रयम्बक यजामहे। सुग्धिम पुष्टिवर्धनं। उर्बारुक्मिब बन्धनं मिर्त्युमुक्षीय अमार्तत।।

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
औम नमः गणपतये नमः गणपतये नमः गणपतये औम नम शीवाय हर हर महादेव राधे जी