THE SIGN OF A FALSE PROPHET

I

Indian

THE SIGN OF A FALSE PROPHET & MUHHAMAD’S ADMISSIONS AT HIS DEATH

Sura 69:44-48
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him. And indeed, the Qur’an is a reminder for the righteous.”

As per Abu Dawud 4498; Ibn Sa’d 252-253

• This is a Meccan Sura,
  • All English translations of Quran are very specific and clear about the words-
    • Hilali Khan (Cut of the life artery –Aorta)
    • Pickthal- (taken him by right hand and severed his life artery)
    • Dawood- (severed his heart’s vein)
    • Shakir- (We would have certainly cut of his aorta)

Muhammad and gang successfully raided a Jewish colony in Khaibar in 629AD killing Jews and raping their women. One Jewish woman (Zynab) whose family was also killed, decided to test the credibility of Muhammad by preparing poisoned meal for him and companions

The Test (This Jewess interpreted OT-Deuteronomy 18:20): If he is prophet he will not be harmed; but if he is a fake he will die.

It must be noted here that many people wanted to kill Muhammad because he was wiping out their towns and villages, he had his men were killing the men in town and taking the women as Sex slaves. The children were sold as slaves.

What does the Original Muslim sources say?

Sahih Bukhari Book 51/ Hadith 49 / 2617

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger

Bukhari’s Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Apostle.

From Bukhari’s Hadith 4.394:

Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, “Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me.” The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), “I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?” They said, “Yes.” The Prophet asked, “Who is your father?” They replied, “So-and-so.” He said, “You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so.” They said, “You are right.” He said, “Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?” They replied, “Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father.” On that he asked, “Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?” They said, “We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us.” The Prophet said, “You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it.” Then he asked, “Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?” They said, “Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim.” He asked, “Have you poisoned this sheep?” They said, “Yes.” He asked, “What made you do so?” They said, “We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you.”

From Bukhari 5/59/713

Ibn ‘Abbas replied, “That indicated the death of Allah’s Apostle which Allah informed him of.” ‘Umar said, “I do not understand of it except what you understand.” Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

Sahih Muslim : 39/18 2190A, 26: 5430

Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah’s Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said:

I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion’s of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah’s Messenger.

In an utter display of lack of judgment / foolishness on the part of Muhamad he jumps on the offer for food from this lady.

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: Ibn Shihab said: Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him.

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her.

He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.

Narrated AbuSalamah:

Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).

This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate.

He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur al-Ansari died.

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Ibn Sa’d page 249:

Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: “Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned.” Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you.”

Ibn Sa’d page 249: [different narrator]

The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: “I am poisoned.” He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, “Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!” They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death. [SEE NOTE 1]

Ibn Sa’d page 250: [different narrator]

Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself “cupped”. [SEE NOTE 2]

Ibn Majah (Tirmidi Hadith 43 )

Narrated Umm Salamah: Allah’s Messenger, you necessarily develop trouble every year because of the eating of the poisoned (meat) of sheep. He said: Nothing befalls me but that which was destined for me while Adam was still a lump of clay.

MORE INTERESTING FACT-

MUHAMMAD ONLY REALIZED THAT HIS FOOD WAS POISONED AFTER SEEING WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO HIS COMPANION

Ibn Sa’d pages 251, 252: [different narrator]

….When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, “Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?” They said, “The foreleg.” Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. …. The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, “Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; …informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, “By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of “taylsan” (a green cloth)……….The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, “If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, “If you are a king we will get rid of you.””……

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, “I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein.”

Tabari Volume 8, page 123, 124:

When the messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bara b. Marur, who, like the messenger of God, took some of it; Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the messenger of God spat it out saying, “This bone informs me that it has been poisoned.” He asked, “What led you to do this?” She said: “How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, “If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him””. The prophet forgave her. Bishr died of the food he had eaten.

Tabari Volume 8, page 124: [different narrator]

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died – the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him – “Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar.” [See NOTE 3]

Bishr a close friend of Muhammad and companion realized the food was poisoned, and was hesitant to eat;but he applied the following logic-If this is truly dangerous , the Prophet will know it anyways; since he does not seem hesitant it should be fine. And tragically Bishr struggled and died on that spot.

Muhammad by then already tasted the food and while in his mouth he realized the trouble, and immediately says a revelation- the Lamb informs me that this is poison.

Strange Allah did not inform him just 10 seconds before this. The lamb just waited to get eaten by Muhammad before it could inform him. Looks like his Allah and the dead lamb are conspiring against him.

EFFECT ON MUHAMMAD

MUHAMMAD’S DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM THIS PAIN

Ibn Hisham page 679:

Then the apostle’s illness worsened and he suffered much pain. He said, “Pour seven skins of water from different wells over me so that I may go out to the men and instruct them.” We made him sit down in a tub belonging to Hafsa d. Umar and we poured water over him until he cried, “Enough, enough!”

….then he [Muhammad] said, “God has given one of his servants the choice between this world and that which is with God and he has chosen the latter.”

Shahi Muslim 26/5439

‘A’isha reported that when any of the members of the household fell ill Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to blow over him by reciting Mu’awwidhatan, and when he suffered from illness of which he died I used to blow over him and rubbed his body with his hand for his hand had greater healing power than my hand.

Bukhari 5/59/723

Narrated Aisha: Whenever Allah’s Apostle became ill, he used to recite the Muawidhatan and blow his breath over himself (after their recitation) and rubbed his hands over his body. So when he was afflicted with his FATAL illness, I started reciting the Muawidhatan and blowing my breath over him as he used to blow and made the hand of the Prophet pass over his body.

Sunah Ibn Majah 1622, 1623

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) when he was dying, and there was a bowl of water next to him. He put his hand in the vessel and wiped his face with the water, and said: ‘O Allah, help me to bear the agonies of death.’”

Sahih Bukhari 52/ 2588

Narrated Az-Zuhri: Ubaidullah bin `Abdullah told me that `Aisha had said, When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground. He was walking between Al-`Abbas and another man. ‘Ubaidullah said, When I informed Ibn `Abbas of what `Aisha had said, he asked me whether I knew who was the second man whom `Aisha had not named. I replied in the negative. He said, ‘He was `Ali bin Abi Talib.

• Muhammad’ s prolonged illness for 3 years since then and eventual death
  • Associates notice his Palate and mouth all with corrosion
  • Extreme unbearable pain to the extend Aisha comments- never seen anyone writhing in pain like that
  • Associates noticed Muhammad was acting delirious
  • Last days he could not walk people would drag him while he leaned

How did Muhammad view the khaibar incident

Muhammad claimed on death bed to Aisha that he experiences the Aorta being cut because of the poisons food he ate at khybar

Sahih Al Bukhari 65 :4428

Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4/ 4448-4449

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

4499 Narrated Umm Mubashshir (Mother of Bishir who dies while eating with Muhammad) : Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.

Tabari 8:124-125;

When the Messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the Messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep, too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the Messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bars’ b. Ma’rur, who, like the Messenger of God, took some of it, Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the Messenger of God spat it out, saying, “This bone informs me that it has been poisoned .” Then he summoned the woman, and she confessed. He asked, “What led you to do this?” She said: “How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, `If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him.” The Prophet forgave her. Bishr b. al-Bars’ died of the food he had eaten. According to Ibn Humayd-Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq- Marwan b. ‘Uthman b. Abi Said b. al-Mu’alla,513 who said: The Messenger of God said during the illness from which he died-the mother of Bishr b. al-Bara’ had come in to visit him-“Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar.” The Muslims believed that in addition to the honor of prophethood that God had granted him the Messenger of God died a martyr.

Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 252

The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say: I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaybar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein, which is a vein in the back

ALLAH THE MERCIFUL?

MUHAMMAD’S MANIPULATIVE MIND, AND LACK OF DISCRETION!!

Ibn Hisham page 680:

Then some of his wives gathered to him…. while his uncle Abbas was with him, and they agreed to force him to take medicine. Abbas said, “Let me force him,” but they did it. When he recovered he asked who had treated him thus. When they told him it was his uncle he said, “This is a medicine which women have brought from that country,” and he pointed in the direction of Abyssinia [Ethiopia]. When he asked why they had done that his uncle said, “We were afraid that you would get pleurisy;” he replied, “That is a disease which God would not afflict me with. Let no one stop in the house until they have been forced to take this medicine, except my uncle.” Maymuna [one of Muhammad’s wives] was forced to take it although she was fasting because of the apostle’s oath, as a punishment for what they had done to him.

Ibn Sa’d page 294

Umm Bishr [the mother of the Muslim man who also died eating poison], came to the prophet during his illness and said, “O apostle of Allah! I never saw fever like it in any one.” The prophet said to her, “Our trial is double and so our reward [in heaven], is double. What do the people say about it [his illness]?” She said, “They say it is pleurisy.” Thereupon the apostle said, “Allah will not like to make His apostle suffer from it (pleurisy) because it indicates the possession of Satan, but (my disease is the result of) the morsel that I had taken along your son. It has cut my jugular vein.”

Ibn Sa’d page 322:

When the last moment of the prophet was near, he used to draw a sheet over his face; but when he felt uneasy, he removed it from his face and said: “Allah’s damnation be on the Jews and the Christians who made the graves of their prophets objects of worship.”

Pleurisy is an infection of a lung membrane. It is painful. I don’t know why Muhammad considered this infection to be from Satan, but poisoning would not be from Satan

BOTH MUHAMMAD AND JIBRIL PRAYER FOR HIS RECOVERY!! To NO AVAIL!!

Sahih Muslim volume 3, # 5440

Aisha reported that when Allah’s Messenger fell ill, he recited over his body Mu’awwidhatan and blew over him and when his sickness was aggravated I used to recite over him and rub him with his hand with the hope that it was more blessed. Also ref. Hadith # 5441.

Ibn Sa’d page 265

The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you.”

• THE WHOLE COMIC SET UP OF THIS TRAGEDY IS NOTE WORTHY

Allah seems to be the most manipulative here, – He had Muhamamd say the very thing long ago and then made him die exactly like that with no difference!!

Both Muslims and Jews believe that a True Prophet cannot be killed by Poisoning , But a liar will ; And Jews who killed him stated clearly as per your books that they were testing to see if he is LAIR!!!! AND HE PROVED IT – SPOT ON!!!

Bishir the man who died thought that Muhammad is freely eating this , so if Prophet is eating nothing will happen; But Bishir got proven wrong!!

Allah came with a revelation about Poison only 10 seconds after Muhamamd had chewed !!!

What a AL Makreen Allah !!! He deceived even Muhammad by delaying by 10 seconds!!

Muhammad could have saved some embarrassment!!

• Allah does not seem merciful to Muhammad right when he needed; moreover, he did not give the ultimate wish of Muhammad Sahih Al Bukhari 2797 : The prophet said ..” by him whose hands my souls is!I would love to be martyred in Allah’s cause and then come back to life and get martyred, and then again and again and again. However it seems Allah decided to kill him exactly the way Muhammad himself announced the death of a False Prophet. (Sura 69: 44-48) So a Martyr or a False Prophet..?
  • According to Quran Allah’s attitude to Jesus was exactly opposite (Sura 4:17-159)
  • Strange coincidence Woman (He used to call wretched fools); Jewess and a LAMB outwitted him
  • Strange Coincidence- Of all the methods to die, Allah determined this kind of death and such open brazen confession by Muhammad himself to be recorded
  • The lamb did not speak to him 5 minutes before; he could have saved his friend and his own troubles
  • Shahi Muslim 26:5430 – He claimed in the presence of Jewess Allah will never give her the power to kill him; but by his own admission he died because of that; – So his prophecy did not come true and Allah did not side with him;

MUHAMMAD’S LACK OF CREDIBILITY

• From the immediate scene it is clear Bishr did not need a revelation to know that morsel was poisoned, whereas Muhammad needed a revelation after tasting and feeling its effect
  • Very clearly Muhammad demonstrates that he just makes up revelation to make things look divine, Bishir did not need a revelation to know the poison, whereas Muhammad needed
  • Muhammad seems to be very foolish to accept food from a captive whose family has been killed at his hand
  • Bishir died immediately because he banked his life and destiny on Muhamad’s credibility and this so called prophet let him down, Do you want to be in a similar state..?

By the way a side note :It seems the most trusted sources of Islam is not clear about the exact details of events, some claim the woman was killed another says she was forgiven. That it self raises questions on credibility of sources,

QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK:

1) If Muhammad were a real prophet of God, why didn’t he catch the poison before he ate it?

2) If you believe that it was God’s will for Muhammad to have eaten the poison, along with Bishr, why then did Muhammad try to get well? Even Gabriel prayed for Muhammad to get better, but Allah didn’t answer that prayer either.

3) Why did Gabriel not know the will of Allah? Why would Gabriel pray if Allah had decided death?

4) Why did Muhammad force the other Muslims to drink the medicine he was given? One of them was one of his wives, and she was fasting. He forced her to break her fast and drink the medicine as well. Doesn’t this sound vindictive and petty?

5) Why, when just before his death, did Muhammad have to utter a curse upon the Christians and the Jews? Wouldn’t it have been better for Muhammad to pray for guidance for them? This also sounds like a jealous, bitter prayer to Allah. Muhammad prayed for and uttered curses instead of asking Allah to guide people.

6)Why would pleurisy, which is a normal infection of the lung membrane, be considered to be from Satan, but being poisoned would not be from Satan?

LET NO DAWAH PREACHER DECEIVE YOU…

The Standing Committee for Scholarly Research and Issuing Fatwas in Saudi Arabia is one of the respected scholarly committees of current times. It includes a number of senior scholars and it has a high level of credibility in scholarly and Islamic circles.[1]

Question:

Some people doubt that the prophet may have died from poisoning. As a result of eating from the poisoned sheep that was offered to him by the Jewish woman, is this true?.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

It is proven by the scholars who studied the Prophet’s biography in detail that he ate mutton that had been poisoned by a Jewish woman in Khaybar, then the leg of mutton spoke and informed the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that it was poisoned, so he stopped eating it. When his final illness came, he (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “O ‘Aa’ishah, I still feel the pain of the food that I ate in Khaybar, and this time I feel that my aorta is being cut from that poison.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh. So there is no room for doubt that this poison affected his body, since it is proven in al-Saheeh and elsewhere.

And Allah is the Source of strength. May Allah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah li’l-Buhooth al-‘Ilmiyyah wa’l-Ifta (26/36).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was affected by the poisoned mutton that he ate in Khaybar Islam Q&A, Fatwa No. 106415

A CONTRAST

Quran’s Views about Jesus’ Death

Sura 4: 157-158

And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Seriously..?

Looks like Jesus has special favors with Allah than Muhammad his most excellent example. Muhammad died a very painful slow death that made him so desperate, infact made him to die exactly the way he pronounced the death of a False Prophet; Such an insulting death – at the hands of a Jew, a woman (Who are stupid according to him) and exactly the way he did with others, by DECEPTION

Do you see any reason to call him A Messenger from the Ture and Living God..?

Rather ,

He looks a perfect case for either of 2 options

1. False Prophet who tried to manipulate the message of a True God
  2. True prophet of a False GOD just came to Lie, Steal, Kill, Deceive , snatch…..

Bible John 8: 42-47

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Continue reading...