Value of women in ISLAM

I

Indian

What makes you believe that Muhammad is a prophet from the TRUE and HOLY God?

The way he treated WOMAN should be a sufficient reason to know if he is a Prophet of GOD or of DEVIL!!

Here I have listed a set of examples on how he viewed women; What his Allah told him about women!

1. BEATING ADVISED IN QURAN

Muhammad beat his wives. -Aisha herself admits : Shahi Muslim: bk. 4, no. 2127

Muhammad’s companions also beat his (Muhammad’s) wives and other women.

Abu Bakr slapped A’isha on the neck, and Umar did the same to Hafsa. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 690; Muslim: bk. 9, no. 3506 ALSO Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 60, no. 132,

Muhammad’s companions beat their own wives. Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 692

In the Qur’an Muhammad commanded that beating was part of the process for controlling a rebellious wife. Qur’an 4:34, Arberry

Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 693

A woman has the right not to be hit in the face. Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 691

The husband’s right to beat his wife is Shariah law in every school of Islam.

Use of the word in the imperative 2:60, 2:73, 4:34, 7:160, 8:12, 18:32, 18:45, 20:77, 26:63, 36:13, 38:44

2. Woman’s main purpose : SATISFYING THE MAN’S SEXUAL DESIRES

Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please. (Qur’an 2:223, Dawood)

Muhammad gave strong warnings to women who would not accommodate their husband’s or master’s desire.

Talq b. `Ali reported God’s messenger as saying, “When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven.” Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 691)

Also (Bukhari: vol. 7, bk. 62, no. 121, Khan)

3.VIRGIN WOMEN AS SEX TOYS ARE A REWARD IN HEAVEN

Qur’an 44:51-54, 78:31-33, 56:34-35,

Anas reported the Prophet as saying, “In paradise the believer will be given such and such power to conduct sexual intercourse.” He was asked whether we would be capable of that and replied that he would be given the capacity of a hundred men. Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 3, p. 1200)

Koran 44:51-55 ; 52:17-20 ; 55:56–58 ;56:7-40 ;55:70-77

4.MULTIPLE wives and an UNLIMITED number of slave girls:

Muslims men use the promise of polygamy to entice men to embrace Islam verse on do not deny what Allah has not lawful.

Sura 66:1 A man is allowed to have other women and Muslim men know that they are allowed this. Muhammad never stopped looking for new wives. Any attractive woman he took. (Hadiths from Ibn Sa’d about Muhammad liking women and perfume)

And those (men) who preserve their chastity Save with their wives and those whom their RIGHT HAND POSSESSES (SEX SLAVES), for thus they are not blameworthy. (Qur’an 70:29-30, Pickthall)

However, while Muhammad had many wives and slaves girls, and taught this in the Qur’an, he would only allow his son-in-law, Ali, to have one wife. Why? Because Ali was married to Muhammad’s daughter, Fatima.

5. BUT WHEN IT CAME TO HIS DAUGHTER, HE DID NOT PERMIT

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al-Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, but I don’t give permission, and will not give permission unless ‘Ali bin Abi Talib divorces my daughter in order to marry their daughter, because Fatima is a part of my body, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.” (Bukhari: vol. 7, bk. 62, no. 157, Khan)

What hypocrisy!

6. ABDUCTING A WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE

Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 86, Number 100: Narrated Abu Haraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “A lady slave should not be given in marriage until she is consulted, and a virgin should not be given in marriage until her permission is granted.” The people said, “How will she express her permission?” The Prophet said, “By keeping silent (when asked her consent).”

7. MUHAMMAD’S ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE child brides

Muhammad himself married a 7 years old and had sex with her at 9 years age this is habit of Pedophile

Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: When I got married, Allah’s Apostle said to me, “What type of lady have you married?” I replied, “I have married a matron’ He said, “Why, don’t you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?” Jabir also said: Allah’s Apostle said, “Why didn’t you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?’ (Bukhari: vol. 7, bk. 62, no. 17, Khan)

8. THERE ARE MORE WOMEN IN HELL AND LESS IN HEAVEN

(Muhammad) passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Apostle?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you….. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion.” (Bukhari: vol. 1, bk. 6, no. 301, Khan)

9. TEMPORARY MARRIAGES- Muttah

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139: Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet ). “Shall we castrate ourselves?” But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: “O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you.” find other hadiths saying not to do it. How is this different from prostitution. Is the West really decadent or just honest.

Muhammad encouraged Prostitution

10. EASY DIVORCE SYSTEM

Divorce is viewed as a lawful course of action. The Hadith states, “The most detestable of lawful things near Allah is divorce.”

The power to divorce usually resides in the hand of the man. Bukhari reported a Hadith that shows how easy the detestable and lawful act can be.

A “man may say to his brother (in Islam), ‘Have a look at either of my wives (and if you wish), I will divorce her for you.'”

If a man later feels to get back his wife, the woman has to marry another man and he must sexually penetrate her and then write a divorce before her 1st husband can marry!!!

Strange No cover for women, only sex satisfaction for one more man!!

11. CIRCUMCISION

The Qur’an never mentions circumcision. The practice of male or female circumcision comes from the Hadith, Shariah and the consensus of Islamic communities.

Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband. (Abu-Dawud: bk. 41, no. 5251, Hasan)

12. THE SHAMELESS SEXUALLY PERVERT MIND OF MUHAMMAD :

al-Tabari narrated some of these traditions of Ibn Umar:

It was narrated Yakub, Narrated by Hushaim, narrated by Ibn A’wn, narrated by Nafi’ who related that whenever Ibn Umar read the Quran he would not speak, but one day I read the verse, “Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will” (Sura 2:223). So he said, “Do you know about whom this verse was revealed?” I replied, “No.” He said, “This verse was revealed about PENETRATING WOMEN IN THEIR ANUS.”

13. MENTAL CAPACITY : Women witness only half the value

The Qur’an says that the testimony of a woman is not equal to that of a man. It says that the testimony of two women is required to be equal to the testimony of one man.

Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses. (Qur’an 2:282, Dawood)

14. WOMEN IS TO BE EQUATED TO DOGS Narrated ‘Aisha:

The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey AND A WOMAN (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, “You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490)

15. HUSBAND’S RIGHTS ARE GREATER than all the sacrifice of woman’s breast:

“If a woman offered one of her breasts to be cooked and the other to be roasted, she still will fall short of fulfilling her obligations to her husband. And besides that if she disobeys her husband even for a twinkling of an eye, she would be thrown in the lowest part of Hell, except she repents and turns back.”

Woman’s RIGHTS: “‘O Messenger of Allah ! What right has the wife of one among us got over him?’ He said: ‘It is that you shall give her food when you have taken your food, that you shall clothe her when you have clothed yourself, that you shall not slap her on the face, nor revile her, nor desert her except within the house.'”

16. MALE GETS DOUBLE SHARE OF THE INHERITANCE OVER A FEMALE.

The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311)For how this religious law works out in early Islam, see these hadith here and here and here. Malik (d. 795) is a founder of a major school of law. He composed a law book that is also considered a collection of reliable hadith: Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik ibn Anas: The First Formation of Islamic Law (rev. trans. Aisha Bewley, Inverness, Scotland: Madina Press, 1989, 2001). Malik writes: The generally agreed upon way of doing things among us . . . about fixed shares of inheritance (fara’id) of children from the mother or father when one or the other dies is that if they leave male and female children, the male takes the portion of two females.

17. WOMEN HAVE A CROOKED NATURE : Bukhari: vol. 7, bk. 62, no. 113,

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam
Compared to JESUS where is Muhammad ..?

What benefit do you have in following the most wicked of all men who ever lived and rejected the TRUE SAVIOR JESUS Christ!!

Your own Quran says : Sura 19:20 – JESUS BORN OF VIRGIN

Sura 3:49 : JESUS COULD CREATE (We Christians anyways do not believe all this funny stories you have from wrong sources; but the point is Muhammad could not create!! By his own admission)

Sura 3:46- Jesus spoke from Cradle-

Sura 19:19 Jesus is the righteous one The Only SINLESS ONE

But what about Muhammad ..?

48:1-2- Muhammad has to ask for forgiveness of SINS and he could not help himself out of SINS!!

Strange you still believe Muhamad is your example?????

Are you guys thinking..?

Following Muhammad will take you to the same dark hell fire, that TRUE and HOLY God has kept for him!!

Continue reading...