Was Muhammad and Allah Racist..? Sadly yes!!

I

Indian

RACISM IN ISLAM:

Al Bukhari – Vol. 9, No. 161

Dreaming of a black woman can be a sign of disease: “Narrated Ibn Umar: The prophet said, ‘I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madina and settling at Mahya’a, i.e. Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Al-Madina being transferred to that place (Al- Juhfa).’”

Al Bukhari Vol. 2, Bk. 26, No. 665

“Narrated Ibn Abbas: The prophet said, ‘As if I am looking athim, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka’bah one after the other.’”

Sahih Muslim 5:2334 – most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man

Ibn Ishaq:243- any one wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.’ He was a sturdy black man

Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375- Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.

Sahih Muslim 4:1032

prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

Hadiths that link black skin and creation with judgment day:

Abu Darda’ reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring BLACK as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right said, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’, and He said to the party in his left shoulder ‘To hell, and I do not care’.” Ahmad transmitted it. (Mishkat Al Masabih, English translation [Sh. Muhammad Ahsraf Publishers, Booksellers & Exporters, Lahore-Pakistan, Reprint 1990], Volume I, Chapter IV, Book I.- Faith, pp. 31-32)

Narrated AbudDarda’

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 38- ALIM)

This above language is called RACIST; Allah and Muhammad propagated it!!

They do not speak about people being whitened or blackened at the time of judgment, but link their original skin color with their eternal destiny, i.e. Allah decreed that blacks will enter hell in contrast to whites.

In fact, other narrations even command that any person claiming that Muhammad was black be put to death!

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black SHOULD BE KILLED.” (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad), Qadi ‘Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], p. 375; capital emphasis ours)

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, Sahnun’s companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black IS KILLED. The Prophet was not black. (Ibid., p. 387; capital emphasis ours)

HERE IS ANOTHER QUOTE BLACKNESS- Ibn Ishaq Sirat Ul Rasool ON Sura 9:61

… The apostle said, “Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!” He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: “Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it.” God sent down concerning him: “And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment.” (Sura 9:61) (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulallah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad by A. Guillaume, page 243)

BLACKS AND SLAVES IN ISLAM

We find Muhammad making racist comments in regard to people with black skin:

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s messenger said, ‘You should listen to and obey your Imam (Muslim ruler), even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.’” Vol. 9, Bk. 89, No. 256 and Vol. 1, Bk. 11, No. 662

Dreaming of a black woman can be a sign of disease:

“Narrated Ibn Umar: The prophet said, ‘I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madina and settling at Mahya’a, i.e. Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Al-Madina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).’” Vol. 9, No. 161

In fact, it will be a black man who will steal stones from the Ka’bah!

“Narrated Ibn Abbas: The prophet said, ‘As if I am looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka’bah one after the other.’” Vol. 2, Bk. 26, No. 665

Muhammad also owned black slaves. For instance, Umar b. Al-Khattab came to Muhammad’s house and found that, “A black slave of Allah’s Apostle was sitting on the first step.” Vol. 6, Bk. 60, No. 435

Here is another example:

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s apostle said, ‘Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!'” Vol. 8, Bk. 73, No. 182

Muhammad not only owned slaves, but also sold black slaves for profit or exchanged them for others:

Jabir reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah’s apostle on migration; he (the prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah’s Apostle said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man). (Sahih Muslim, Book 010, Number 3901)

These next hadiths show that Muhammad was anything but a mercy to all creatures:

“Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: A man decided that a slave of his would be manumitted after his death and later on he was in need of money, so the prophet took the slave and said, ‘Who will buy this slave from me?’ Nu’amin bin Abdullah bought him for such and such price and the prophet gave him the slave.’” Vol. 3, Bk. 34, No. 351

“Narrated ‘Urwa on the authority of ‘Aisha: On the days of Mina, (11th, 12th, and 13th of Dhul-Hijjah) Abu Bakr came to her while two young girls were beating the tambourine and the prophet was lying covered with his clothes. Abu Bakr scolded them and the prophet uncovered his face and said to Abu Bakr, ‘Leave them, for these days are the days of ‘Id and the days of Mina.’ ‘Aisha further said, ‘Once the prophet was screening me and I was watching the display of black slaves in the Mosque and (‘Umar) scolded them. The prophet said, ‘Leave them. O Bani Arfida! (carry on), you are safe (protected)’.” Vol. 2, Bk. 15, No. 103

One wonders why the selling of a slave was needed to cover his master’s debt, when the slave was to be freed following the death of his owner? Could Muhammad not have simply sold a piece of property or asked the creditor to cancel his debt for the sake of Allah? And why would he allow black slaves to be paraded around in his mosque? Was Muhammad running a slave trading business in the mosque, which is supposed to be a place where Allah, whom the Quran labels as the most merciful and most compassionate, is worshiped?

If this is the mindset of Allah and Muhammad about blackness then how can any one believe this Allah to be creator of humans..? Allah is simply a figment of imagination of Muhammad created to justify all his vileness and opportunity to enslave others!!

Continue reading...