Jaipur Dialogues ‘I am NOT Malala Yousafzai’: Yana Mir Celebrates British Award

S

Shruti Dasgupta

Yana Mir celebrated her success by proclaiming proudly ‘I am NOT Malala’! This young and courageous journalist hails from Bharat’s Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. Her powerful statement captivated the audience during a recent event at the British Parliament. Her words echo the sentiment of thousands of now-empowerment Kashmiris. Additionally, they show the world the truth about the transformative changes brought about by PM Modi and the BJP’s abrogation of Article 370. Let’s discuss the impact of Yana Mir’s words and the empowerment of J&K!

Yana Mir: The Voice of Empowered Jammu and Kashmir

ഞാൻ മലാല യൂസഫ്‌സായി അല്ല, ആകാനും പോകുന്നില്ല; ഭാരതത്തിൽ ഞാൻ സ്വതന്ത്രയും സുരക്ഷിതയുമാണ്: യുകെ പാർലമെൻ്റിൽ കശ്മീരി മാദ്ധ്യമപ്രവർത്തക യാന ...

PC Janam TV

An event organized by the Jammu Kashmir Study Centre, UK (JKSC), commemorated ‘Sankalp Divas’ or Resolution Day. The day is meant to mark the Indian government’s steadfast commitment to ensuring the territorial integrity of J&K. At this august occasion, Yana Mir was honored with the Diversity Ambassador Award. The young journalist accepted the award with grace and delivered a stirring keynote address.

Her words reaffirm her unwavering allegiance to her homeland, Bharat, and her love for J&K! Mir boldly declares her freedom and safety under PM Modi’s administration in India. Her address particularly spoke of Kashmir’s growth under the BJP rule. Without hedging any bets, Yana proudly spoke of her conviction that Kashmir is an integral part of India.

In a rousing statement to draw a poignant contrast, Yana states “I am NOT Malala Yousafzai…….. I will never have to run from my homeland and seek refuge in your country.”

She specifies that this freedom to live in harmony is completely due to the BJP’s abrogation of Article 370. Although Yana does not deny Malala’s harrowing ordeal in Pakistan, she uses the comparison to emphasize her own privilege of not having to flee her homeland due to threats of violence or oppression.

Absolutely fantastic speech by @MirYanaSY in British Parliament.

Listen and enjoy
😊

“I’m not a @Malala
😂
😂
👏🏼
👏🏼

All this became possible because of abrogation of #Article370 Thanks to @narendramodi & @AmitShah pic.twitter.com/w62CH3eoMk

— Tathvam-asi (@ssaratht) February 22, 2024

Malala Yousafzai suffered a journey from a victim of Taliban violence to a global advocate for human rights and girls’ education. She was the first Pashtun to receive a Nobel Prize for her humanitarian efforts. Unfortunately, Malala is unwelcome in her country and had to seek refuge in the UK to safegaurd her life. Thus, Yana Mir’s words draws a powerful parallel between herself and Malala. They serve as a testament to the progress and security enjoyed by individuals in J&K.

Who is Yana Mir? Kashmir YouTuber's 'I am not a Malala' speech in UK Parliament goes

PC True Scoop

Her address criticized all those nay-sayers who demonize the abrogation of Article 370. She stands unashamedly in favor of complete integration of J&K with Bharat. Therefore, she heaps praise on the current BJP government, whose actions ensured that Kashmiri youths have a voice and a choice. Additionally, Yana also lauded the Indian Army and its tireless efforts in deradicalizing Kashmiri youth. From providing opportunities in sports to increasing access to education, Yana’s words underscore the transformation of J&K under Modi Sarkar and the Indian Army!

Impact of Yana Mir’s Statement on Bharat’s Territorial Integrity

Kashmir's Yana Mir felicitated with the Diversity Ambassador Award at UK Parliament - Only Kashmir

PC Only Kashmiri

The event in the UK Parliament witnessed the truth of J&K straight from the horse’s mouth! Additionally, it saw several participants reaffirming Bharat’s right to reclaim the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir or PoK region. These affirmations and statements highlight the unwavering resolve of India and its government in defending the nation’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.

Yana Mir made her presence felt before 100 dignitaries, which included UK Parliamentarians, local councilors, and community leaders. Her message was clear and concise. She became the voice of thousands like her who were liberated from the stifled restrictions and alienation of Article 370.

The conflict-plagued world prefers to see strife in every political action in India. However, Yana Mir and her resolute stance serve as a mirror to such propagandists. They shine the light of on-ground truths in the face of misinformation campaigns against Bharat. The young journalist reminds all of us to unwaveringly commitment to freedom and justice. May her words resonate far beyond the walls of the British Parliament. May she inspire countless others to come forward and stand tall, shoulder to shoulder with their fellow Indians. A future of peace, inclusivity, and progress awaits Jammu and Kashmir. May the people of this region embrace such a future with open arms and an attitude similar to Yana Mir!

The post ‘I am NOT Malala Yousafzai’: Yana Mir Celebrates British Award appeared first on The Jaipur Dialogues.

Continue reading...