Measuring Mohammed, My New Book

B

Bill Warner

My approach to learning about Islam is to use fact-based reasoning and not opinions of “experts.” The only experts we need to consider are Mohammed and Allah. So I use the three doctrinal texts of Islam, the Koran, the words of Allah, the Hadith or Traditions of Mohammed, and the Sira, his biography, to examine the doctrine that refers to non-Muslims or Kafirs. This is the basis of the method I used to write my books.

After I wrote my books on the doctrine of Political Islam, I sent out weekly newsletters about how this doctrine shaped and caused Muslims’ speech and actions. This is an important learning step, because you can never fully understand Political Islam until you see how it works in the world. I do not mock or condemn Muslims or Islam. However, I am an on-going critic of the apologists who speak and do not know or want to know.

Measuring Mohammed is an eye-opening and insightful look into the inner-workings of Islamic doctrine as it pertains to those of us who aren’t Muslim believers. This book addresses a problem that confronts many nations today, a 1,400 year old problem that is not going away anytime soon. Read it and you will understand the nature of the problem and how we can solve it.

Buy in Bookstore

The post Measuring Mohammed, My New Book appeared first on Political Islam.

Continue reading...