Purpose of this Blog

I

Indian

I expect to connect with every citizens of the Globe who has committed themselves to the practice of Islamic Faith. I continue to have friendship with many muslims across the world. I appreciate their sincere devotion to their faith.

Contrary to many other religious cultures I figure that muslims generally believe in the Exclusive, Objective and Universal nature of truth. That in itself is a great first step forward in knowing the truth. Given this unique similarity to christian foundation, I explored my curiosity with Islam and am deeply grieved by the realizations I had. I figured that inspite of this firm footing they got, their foundations have got built on False axioms.

I desire to plead with all muslims to Objectively look at the veracity of their foundational beliefs. My articles will be focused on critical analysis of Islam’s Origin,Allah, Prophet and the book. I will be always happy to respond to all critique .

• I want to tell every muslim out there that you will lose nothing by throwing away your allegiance to a lie. I come to you in the name of the Almighty loving God – the blessed Lord Jesus Christ. There is absolutely no force in Universe that can fight the protection this Jesus can give you.
  • I know that it is not easy to give up a practice/ culture that you were born into; Also it is equally painful to come to a realization that what you were taught was a lie.
  • But you will realize that when you reject the Lie and receive the truth you will be set free
  • John 3:16-21 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Continue reading...